Thursday, May 27, 2004



Gila drama Korea



Nobody wants drama in their life, but when it comes to Korean dramas, people just can’t seem to get their fill.

Among the selection ranging from the typical TVB Wu-Xia series of Hong Kong and ATV melodramas of Taiwan, it was difficult to decide what to rent, but amidst the mumbo jumbo of tapes, something caught my eye. It was a poster of a young couple embracing in the middle of a snowy field. Partly out of curiosity, and partly due to the allure of the handsome actor on the cover, I decided to rent the series. Little did I know that for the next 24 hours or so, I was going to be glued to the couch with eyes fixated on the television as I cried buckets of tears at the tragic love story that unraveled in front of my eyes.

Klik di sini untuk artikel lanjut

No comments: